One in six strokes is attributed to AFib*
The LifeWatch Stroke Monitoring Program provides Neurologists and Stroke Specialists with a simple solution to monitor cryptogenic stroke and TIA patients for silent A-Fib.
- Outpatient Cardiac Telemetry is shown to detect asymptomatic Atrial Fibrillation in up to 23% in cryptogenic TIA/Stroke patient populations.(Tayal et al, Neurology 2008).
- This advanced, simple and comprehensive solution can utilize the capabilities of LifeWatch MCT technologies.
*Embrace Results, NEJM 370;26 June 26, 2014
- Physician Notification with customization for first documentation of AFib
- Pertinent AFib data online
- Simple enrollment
- Educational materials to improve patient compliance
- Physician Over-Read (available upon request)